The Human Foundation Courses are a practical, hands on course, taught over two days by approved instructor Jonathan Baker. These courses lay a solid groundwork for what ConTact C.A.R.E® is, how it works, and gives you the skills to find and release Flinchlocked® bones yourself.
Whether you are just starting out with ConTact C.A.R.E® or looking to refine your understanding or touch, Jonathan’s Foundation Clinics are a supportive environment in which to learn. Jonathan is highly knowledgeable in his understanding of ConTact C.A.R.E®, and is a well regarded speaker, presenter and teacher, he has a kind and approachable nature, and teaches in such a way as to install confidence and clarity.
Training takes place at the Directions Healing Center in Mt Eden. There is plenty of off street parking, and the environment lends itself to a relaxing and nurturing environment in which to learn. Along with the benefit of private treatment rooms if required throughout the day. Remember to wear comfortable clothing as this is a hands on workshop.
- Held at the Directions Healing Center in Mt Eden.
- 2 day course held over the weekend, from 9 – 4/5pm each day
- Course Manual included for your first course
- Counts towards your ConTact C.A.R.E practitioner training
- Human Foundation 2 Day Course
- Please note to secure your spot on a Foundation course payment must be made in full at the time of booking* (If you can’t attend, a 50% refund will be given if more than 1 weeks notice has been provided. Less than a weeks cancellation notice is non-refundable.)